Sunday, December 14, 2008

Coffee Shop

I woke up today sick as can be. I had body ache and headache, but after one cup of coffee I feel awake and good. Before we go to Bethel, we are here at Kaladi's I think. I love being in a coffee shop with Internet access:D. What is better than having coffee and being on the Internet? Nothing is what I would say:P. So, I'm here, working on this blog for my computers class with a cup of hot coffee. I know, sweet right? Well, this place is cozy and IDK, it's just comfortable. Just sitting here in the coffee shop, having coffee in the coffee shop. (LOL) Well, this may not be a lot, but at least I wrote about tha, coffee shop. 

1 comment:

Irniaq said...

Gosh, Deanna must have been so satisfied to see you soaking it up in the coffee shop! I'll bet it made her day. ; )

Sorry you were sick! Or are sick, maybe. Did the coffee help? Maybe some sleep would, though.

Come home!!! We miss you!!!